Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Nadeau has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David M Nadeau has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David M Nadeau has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David M Nadeau is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I read a previous negative review and although everyone is entitled to their opinion, Fred?? I thought u were very UNFAIR and should have talked to Dr. Nadeau about your concerns while u were there, you claim he spent too much time in the area u had issues with, did you stop to think that ANY amount of time in that area is TOO much time?? and he is an extremely thorough Dr. in whatever he does maybe he was looking for more or something else?? Instead of writing a negative review and calling names, should u have maybe talked to him about your concerns first before u judged, labeled and called him names (odd) for all to see?? anyways in his defense: MY opinion Dr. Nadeau is the MOST caring, kind, thorough, prompt, patient, accurate, doctor I've had in all my 50 yrs. of searching for a doctor who had all these awesome qualities, he takes time with his patients, listens to your issues and needs, then gives his diagnosis or refers u to a specialist who can help, he is the BEST!! I just don't think u were fair or correct in your review but again your ;....entitled to your opinion, just as I am mine, I personally feel super Blessed and Lucky to call him my Family Physician!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nadeau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Dr. David M Nadeau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorton Family Practice, 3535 Park St Ste 110, Muskegon, MI
Dr. David M Nadeau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.