Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Nadolski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David L Nadolski has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David L Nadolski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David L Nadolski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He does not listen. Had it not been for an emergency room doctor my husband's cancer probably would not have been found before stage 4. Nadolski kept insisting the problem was his prostate. His office didn't get a pre-authorization when sending me for tests and it cost me $3,200. Nice. Sure can't say much that's good. I don't go there anymore.
My mother and father have been patients at this office for many years and have never seen the actual doctor. Today my mother was held in the office by a intern who was perscription happy and wanted to tell my mother everything she knows. My mother is going through the loss of her husband and this was not what she needed today. She went in because she needed an update on her general perscription she has been taking for years and the intern just wanted to play psychologist. Just so the intern know...I, the daughter, am a licensed psychologist and this intern is full of crap!!!! Thank you for sending my mother home crying. Horrible horrible horrible!!!
Dr. Nadolski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. David L Nadolski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMidland Internal Medicine Associates Pc, 5912 Eastman Ave, Midland, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David L Nadolski in this video.
Dr. David L Nadolski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.