Dr. David Naide Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

He is a life saver

I have known Dr. Naide since I was 10 years old! He saved me! At least my leg anyway. He diagnosed me with a cyst in my femoral artery of my left leg.. 41 years ago. They were going to amputate my leg, but no- Dr. Naide would have none of that. He researched and found a way to save my leg. Back then it was experimental surgery. I was the youngest to have this bypass surgery done on my leg back then. He is my hero and I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM! All the other Drs.. my mom took me to because of my symptoms thought "she is sitting on toilet to long, that's why her leg is falling asleep- she's fine." They were wrong and Dr. Naide was right. He is the best!!!

Dr. David Naide is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Bell, PA.