Dr. David Najarian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Najarian?

Not a hand holder, but I is that what you want?

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Went for a skin check, very fair and blonde, spent life in sun, concerned about skin cancer. Also wanted to address my rosacea and acne on chin. I really liked him- he is clinical, precise. I appreciate that. I want a scientist, a doctor, not a "friend" to examine me. If you want a doctor to hold your hand, he may not be it. But if you want a doctor who notices everything, tells you what you need to know, gives you info. to take home and read, helps you deal with insurance (rosacea and acne are not easy to get your insurance to cover when you almost 50), he is the doctor you want. I'm looking forward to being able to go out in public without bb or cc creams on my cheeks and chin. Looking forward to feeling better about myself, not being embarrassed about my skin.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr. Najarian’s staff saw me the same day I called, and scheduled the surgery I needed (but couldn’t get at former dermatologist’s office due to lack of staffing) two days later. He saw me a week later and i have been very satisfied. Five months later the scar is hardly noticeable

Needs to be more attentive to each patient - too rushed.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I wish he would explain in more detail what will happen both during the procedure and even after you go home.Needs to spend more toime with each patient instead of merely giving them some thing to read at home.

FRIENDLY AND KIND

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Very comfortable with Dr. Najarian. Extremely easy to talk to. He explains the condition and treatment well. I like the printed handout because it reinforces later the things he has told me in the office. Excellent educational background. Very smart and knowledgeable. I recommend him highly.

Aloof and inattentive

Posted on March 15th, 2012

After I explained the reason for my visit, he took a look at the affected area, then he handed me a sheet of paper, explaining the condition, and told me to read it. Then he left the room for about 10 minutes. When he returned, he asked me what I thought. I would not recommend this doctor.

Posted on March 7th, 2010

I came to Dr. Najarian after having an unsuccessful visit with another doctor. I found Dr. Najarian to be compassionate and he helped me resolve my problem with minimal healing time.

Posted on December 6th, 2017