Dr. David Nazarian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Nazarian?

Posted on December 1st, 2017

I had my hip replaced many years ago and I was completely satisfied with the outcome. He is an excellent surgeon,his time spent with you is minimal,his beside manner is lacking. But as a surgeon I would highly recommend him.

Poor experience

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Do not recommend Dr. Nazarian. He always spends very little time with the patient often less than 5 minutes. He does not listen to your concerns and does not care to help when knee replacement is not working. His bedside manner is horrible and overall he has a very condescending attitude and again does not really care about his patient as an individual. You are just a number to be discarded as quickly as possible!!

Unprofessional professional

Posted on July 28th, 2017

After waiting over an hour and a half to see Dr Nazarian, 5 minutes of our 10 minute appointment were spent with him talking on a personal phone call. Very unprofessional!!!

Bi-Lateral Hip Surgery

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Dr. David Nazarian performed bi-lateral hip surgery on me approximately 11/2 yrs ago and would like to express my deepest gratitude to him and his "stellar" expertise. The surgery has enabled me to walk without major pain and he is an outstanding physician with extraordinary knowledge, This is extremely important to know you are in the best hands ever when you're frightened. There are not enough words to express my gratitude. His staff is extremely helpful and very kind. They are also very knowledgeable and explain clearly what's happening and answer questions to put you at ease. Just wanted to finish by saying mega thanks yous to Dr. Nazarian and staff for giving me the ability to walk again! He is the absolutely "best".

The Best

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr. Nazarian gave me the joy of ambulating after years of discomfort. I highly recommend his and his staff.

Outstanding surgeon. He performed right and left hip replacement in 2007. Perfect! No problems. An outstanding practitioner. Brilliant innovator; excellent outcome. Eight years out hip replacement joints excellent condition. In addition, I had and continue to have the utmost respect for Dr. Nazarian and highly recommend him to those in need of hip replacement surgery.

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Excellent in every facet. If you are considering reconstructive surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Nazarian. Choosing his services was the best choice I could have made.

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Patient

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr.nazarian did my bilateral hip replacement without using blood.he did a fabulous job and I was very comfortable knowing he was doing my surgery.he's very much the doctor for this surgery.I highly recommend him to anyone needing hip surgery

Dr. Nazarian

Posted on August 30th, 2016

My husband and I had a dual visit to see Dr. Nazarian about our knees. He was kind and listened carefully to both of our concerns. We were very impressed with not only his knowledge concerning our diagnosis, but how up-to-date he was on currently used procedures, that would solve these problems. He even took time to show us 3-D models, that helped explain things more clearly. We look forward to working with him.

Excellent for joint replacement and management of high risk patients

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Highly skilled plus good patient communication skills. Replaced both of my knees at the same time due to need for a cardiovascular filter to capture blood clots. Obtained special replacement parts to accommodate my systemic metal allergies. Oxygenates and recirculates your own blood right in the Operating Room to reduce need for advance auto-donation and transfusion. Superb infection control rates. Would go back to Dr. Nazarian and would refer others. My sister had him do her hip replacement and she was similarly impressed with him.

Posted on July 9th, 2016

The evening before surgery, this surgeon calls his patients himself. He has provided his cell phone in case of emergencies. He is personable and skilled. I have had both hips replaced by him and would highly recommend him for your THP needs.

Patient

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Wow I'm due to see this Dr in a few weeks to discuss surgery most of these reviews have scared me away from this Dr I think I'll be looking elsewhere wow!!!