Have you seen Dr. David Nazarian?

A gifted Professional

Dr. Nazarian replaced my mother's hip last summer. Alzheimer’s patients are very difficult to work with but, Dr. Nazarian went out of his way to provide compassionate care. I would highly recommend him as he truly is the best!

THR BIG SUCCESS

Prior to consulting with Dr Nazarian, I was treated unsuccessfully for years with severe back pain. Dr Nazarian patiently reviewed Xrays with me to show the degeneration of the hip joint as the likely cause of the back pain. Surgery was done in 2008 and now, 10-years later at age 87, I'm still kicking and pain free. Thank the Lord and Dr Nazarian.

Double Partial Knee Surgery

Thanks to Dr. Nazarian, I was able to have two partial knee surgeries at the same time! Surgery was a success, and so am I: back to my lifestyle! Love Dr. Nazarian's personal care!~~ Carol Hoinsky

Right Hip Replacement

Dr Nazarian did total hip replacement on my right hip on 10/2017. Now I am planing visit China and Japan leaving on 1/2018. Before, I lost the hope of living for no other doctor want to do this operation for me. With Dr Nazarian, I can continue my dream of traveling the world! Thank you!!

Bilateral Total Replacement 2/8/2011.

Very pleased with my choice of surgeon. I have never had a problem since. I owe my gratitude to God first for giving Dr Nazarian the gift to be a great surgeon and to Dr Nazarian second for using his God given talent to heal me. Thank you Dr Nazarian :)

I had my hip replaced many years ago and I was completely satisfied with the outcome. He is an excellent surgeon,his time spent with you is minimal,his beside manner is lacking. But as a surgeon I would highly recommend him.

Poor experience

Do not recommend Dr. Nazarian. He always spends very little time with the patient often less than 5 minutes. He does not listen to your concerns and does not care to help when knee replacement is not working. His bedside manner is horrible and overall he has a very condescending attitude and again does not really care about his patient as an individual. You are just a number to be discarded as quickly as possible!!

Unprofessional professional

After waiting over an hour and a half to see Dr Nazarian, 5 minutes of our 10 minute appointment were spent with him talking on a personal phone call. Very unprofessional!!!

Bi-Lateral Hip Surgery

Dr. David Nazarian performed bi-lateral hip surgery on me approximately 11/2 yrs ago and would like to express my deepest gratitude to him and his "stellar" expertise. The surgery has enabled me to walk without major pain and he is an outstanding physician with extraordinary knowledge, This is extremely important to know you are in the best hands ever when you're frightened. There are not enough words to express my gratitude. His staff is extremely helpful and very kind. They are also very knowledgeable and explain clearly what's happening and answer questions to put you at ease. Just wanted to finish by saying mega thanks yous to Dr. Nazarian and staff for giving me the ability to walk again! He is the absolutely "best".

The Best

Dr. Nazarian gave me the joy of ambulating after years of discomfort. I highly recommend his and his staff.

Outstanding surgeon. He performed right and left hip replacement in 2007. Perfect! No problems. An outstanding practitioner. Brilliant innovator; excellent outcome. Eight years out hip replacement joints excellent condition. In addition, I had and continue to have the utmost respect for Dr. Nazarian and highly recommend him to those in need of hip replacement surgery.

Excellent in every facet. If you are considering reconstructive surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Nazarian. Choosing his services was the best choice I could have made.

Dr. David Nazarian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.