Have you seen Dr. David Nazarian?

Double Partial Knee Surgery

Thanks to Dr. Nazarian, I was able to have two partial knee surgeries at the same time! Surgery was a success, and so am I: back to my lifestyle! Love Dr. Nazarian's personal care!~~ Carol Hoinsky

Right Hip Replacement

Dr Nazarian did total hip replacement on my right hip on 10/2017. Now I am planing visit China and Japan leaving on 1/2018. Before, I lost the hope of living for no other doctor want to do this operation for me. With Dr Nazarian, I can continue my dream of traveling the world! Thank you!!

Bilateral Total Replacement 2/8/2011.

Very pleased with my choice of surgeon. I have never had a problem since. I owe my gratitude to God first for giving Dr Nazarian the gift to be a great surgeon and to Dr Nazarian second for using his God given talent to heal me. Thank you Dr Nazarian :)

I had my hip replaced many years ago and I was completely satisfied with the outcome. He is an excellent surgeon,his time spent with you is minimal,his beside manner is lacking. But as a surgeon I would highly recommend him.

Poor experience

Do not recommend Dr. Nazarian. He always spends very little time with the patient often less than 5 minutes. He does not listen to your concerns and does not care to help when knee replacement is not working. His bedside manner is horrible and overall he has a very condescending attitude and again does not really care about his patient as an individual. You are just a number to be discarded as quickly as possible!!

Unprofessional professional

After waiting over an hour and a half to see Dr Nazarian, 5 minutes of our 10 minute appointment were spent with him talking on a personal phone call. Very unprofessional!!!

Bi-Lateral Hip Surgery

Dr. David Nazarian performed bi-lateral hip surgery on me approximately 11/2 yrs ago and would like to express my deepest gratitude to him and his "stellar" expertise. The surgery has enabled me to walk without major pain and he is an outstanding physician with extraordinary knowledge, This is extremely important to know you are in the best hands ever when you're frightened. There are not enough words to express my gratitude. His staff is extremely helpful and very kind. They are also very knowledgeable and explain clearly what's happening and answer questions to put you at ease. Just wanted to finish by saying mega thanks yous to Dr. Nazarian and staff for giving me the ability to walk again! He is the absolutely "best".

The Best

Dr. Nazarian gave me the joy of ambulating after years of discomfort. I highly recommend his and his staff.

Outstanding surgeon. He performed right and left hip replacement in 2007. Perfect! No problems. An outstanding practitioner. Brilliant innovator; excellent outcome. Eight years out hip replacement joints excellent condition. In addition, I had and continue to have the utmost respect for Dr. Nazarian and highly recommend him to those in need of hip replacement surgery.

Excellent in every facet. If you are considering reconstructive surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Nazarian. Choosing his services was the best choice I could have made.

Patient

Dr.nazarian did my bilateral hip replacement without using blood.he did a fabulous job and I was very comfortable knowing he was doing my surgery.he's very much the doctor for this surgery.I highly recommend him to anyone needing hip surgery

Dr. Nazarian

My husband and I had a dual visit to see Dr. Nazarian about our knees. He was kind and listened carefully to both of our concerns. We were very impressed with not only his knowledge concerning our diagnosis, but how up-to-date he was on currently used procedures, that would solve these problems. He even took time to show us 3-D models, that helped explain things more clearly. We look forward to working with him.

Dr. David Nazarian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.