Dr. David Nazarian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Nazarian?

Good Doctor

Dr. David is truly genius. As a patient I am very satisfied with his work and also like to thanks their staff members.

Great Doctor

Dr. Nazarian is so expert and very professional at his work and I am very happy to visit him. Thanks for Anti aging medicine treatment.

Great doctor! Amazing medical house call service!

I was too sick to leave the house to visit the doctors office. Amazing house call doctor to my house!? What more could I ask for. Highly recommend to everyone who is looking for a home doctor visit in Los Angeles..

Best Concierge Doctor

A wonderful concierge doctor who makes all his patients feel that they are very important. Very knowledgable and kind! Beautiful office space in Beverly Hills.

Best house call doctor in Los Angeles! Highly Recommend him.

I recently moved to Los Angeles and given that I am a new mom it is really hard to leave the house. My friend recommended Dr. Nazarian and I am so happy I used his services. He arrived quickly to my home and was very professional. I had a really bad sore throat and he gave me an injection to help with the pain and even had the antibiotics on him so it saved me a trip to the pharmacy. I felt better immediately! I am so glad I have him as my house call doctor!

excellent bedside manners!

Would recommend this physician to everyone..I have finally found an intelligent, caring and warm physician that I can go.

Best Internist in L.A!!!!!!!

Dr. N is a Fantastic Physician. He is a very dedicated and caring doctor. He in my opinion is the best internist in the LA area. I have had several since I have to move around due to my work. His staff are super nice and the extra mile.

1st visit to a concierge doctor in Los Angeles

We recently moved from new york to Los Angeles and during the move I cut my hand on a sharp metal edge. I called my concierge doctor in New York who recommended I call Dr. Nazarian! Great service...Extremely Professional and Fast!

Gout attack

My family was visiting my brother in Los Angeles when my father developed a horrid Gout attack that put a serious damper on our holiday. We were directed to Dr. Nazarian for an in home visit. Dr. Nazarian not only arrived relatively quickly but spent a great deal of time with my family (which can be slightly overwhelming considering we all think we are doctors). He also followed up with phone calls a few times to make sure my father was on the mend. Overall, I was very very impressed.

Exceptional Physician

Dr. Nazarian is very kind and very knowledgeable. He takes his time and is very thorough. Highly Recommended.