Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nelson
Dr. David Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Russellville, AR, with another office in Russellville, AR. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with St Mary's Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nelson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Nelson is very professional and caring. He made my experience as comfortable as possible. He is kind, and his bedside manner is outstanding. His staff and nurses are amazing. I hope they are still practicing in this area when my daughters begin seeing an obgyn. I have seen numerous other obgyn's for labor and delivery, check ups and exams and he is the best!
After a bad birth experience in another state, I was very nervous about finding an OB who would be sensitive to that here in Arkansas. Dr. Nelson and his staff were absolutely perfect. His nurses were exceptionally caring and kind on the phone and in person. They never once made me feel like an inconvenience in spite of my frequent calls. Dr. Nelson listened-really listened-to all of my concerns regarding my pregnancy and prior deliveries. He was incredibly supportive of my hopes for a more natural childbirth and was always very careful and honest in discussing my options to make that happen while simultaneously keeping things as safe as possible. I never felt rushed through an appointment and I never left feeling that my questions had gone unanswered. As for my actual labor and delivery experience, it was amazing. I felt totally supported and in control of my decisions. I didn't feel pushed into doing anything I was uncomfortable with. Again, Dr. Nelson and my labor nurses were wonderful. It was an absolutely perfect birth.
Dr. Nelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's Regional Medical Center
7 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. David Nelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Russellville, AR.