Dr. David Nelson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David Nelson?

Best obgyn around.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Dr. Nelson is very professional and caring. He made my experience as comfortable as possible. He is kind, and his bedside manner is outstanding. His staff and nurses are amazing. I hope they are still practicing in this area when my daughters begin seeing an obgyn. I have seen numerous other obgyn's for labor and delivery, check ups and exams and he is the best!

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Excellent Doctor!!

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Great Dr!

Really excellent OB and staff

Posted on August 30th, 2013

After a bad birth experience in another state, I was very nervous about finding an OB who would be sensitive to that here in Arkansas. Dr. Nelson and his staff were absolutely perfect. His nurses were exceptionally caring and kind on the phone and in person. They never once made me feel like an inconvenience in spite of my frequent calls. Dr. Nelson listened-really listened-to all of my concerns regarding my pregnancy and prior deliveries. He was incredibly supportive of my hopes for a more natural childbirth and was always very careful and honest in discussing my options to make that happen while simultaneously keeping things as safe as possible. I never felt rushed through an appointment and I never left feeling that my questions had gone unanswered. As for my actual labor and delivery experience, it was amazing. I felt totally supported and in control of my decisions. I didn't feel pushed into doing anything I was uncomfortable with. Again, Dr. Nelson and my labor nurses were wonderful. It was an absolutely perfect birth.

Posted on November 29th, 2016