Dr. David V Nenna Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David V Nenna?

Thanks for making me feel better!

Dr. Nenna is a very good Doctor and he assisted me with my broken wrist. Dr Nenna explained all my questions, so I had no problem understanding what to expect and how the healing process works. He is exacting and kind. I would not hesitate to send anyone to him for help. It was my advantage to have him as my Doctor.

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Nenna is a skilled surgeon. He did an excellent job repairing the two ruptured tendons in my hand. The surgery was relatively painless and the results are phenomenal.

Great Care

My experience from start to finish was exceptional and I would highly recommend Dr. Nenna as a Dr.

All joking aside.

Dr Nenna joked around a little and assured me that everything in my wrist was still in place. But he also let me know it was up to me to be very careful that I was not one of the patients that he would have operate on.

Cyst removal

I've been to Dr. Nenna for several different issues and this last one was for a cyst on my finger. Surgery was required, but minimal and I'm very satisfied with the results.

He was prompt in seeing me. I had a broken fibula on left leg. Very gentle and thorough.

Pain on my right wrist shooting up my arm

I was very satisfied by the care and professionalism that Dr. Nenna demonstrated during the time of my visit. After speaking to the assistant, I was taken to the X-ray room for an x-ray of my wrist. Dr. Nenna reviewed the x-rays and assured me that there was nothing wrong with my wrist. He did indicate that I had tendonitis and prescribed Naprosen to trip the pain. He was very easy to speak to and took his time as I had a number of questions. He answered all of my questions and also gave me a brace to immobilize the wrist until it felt better. I would recommend Dr. Nenna, without hesitation, to anyone who is in need of an orthopedic doctor that specializes in wrists.

Hand surgery

Dr. Nenna performed surgery on my hand to repair damaged tendons. Prior to the surgery he thoroughly explained what the surgery entailed and what the projected recovery time would be. His manner inspired confidence and his surgical skills have enabled me to be able to now use two fingers that were pretty useless prior to the surgery. I am very happy with the results.

Great Doctor!

Had a great experience with Dr. Nenna as well as the nurse and office staff, during the 3 visits for our 4 year old. My son broke both the ulna and radius playing soccer. Dr. Nenna was great in the ER with him, as well as our 3 office visits afterwards. He make our son feel comfortable during the x-rays, taking off the soft cast, placing the hard cast on, as well as the splint. If we ever need to visit again (hopefully not) we would be happy to see Dr. Nenna for treatment.

Very personable, caring Doctor

I fell while visiting my daughter. I live in IL and found myself in an unfamiliar hospital after my fall. Dr. Nenna was very warm, and welcoming. He did a great job of repairing my broken hip and I am recovering well. The office staff is also very nice.

Exceptional service

A few hours ago I walked into the reception area at MidJersey Orthopaedics with an extremely painful right thumb and no appointment. I explained the pain and discomfort I was in and asked the young lady at the reception desk if I could make the earliest appointment possible to see Dr. Menna. With a wonderful smile she responded by asking me to wait "just a few minutes" as she tries to fit me into Dr. Meena's schedule. One minute later I had an appointment and five minutes later I was shaking hands with Dr. Menna. I have seen Dr. Meena before with the same thumb problem. I have always found him to be very friendly, caring and extremely professional. He understands and solves my problem immediately and here I am (two hours later) happily TYPING without any pain. My sincere thanks to Receptionist, Nurse and Doctor for the incredible attention and service you gave me today. Michael Haden

Worst office to go to when looking for doctors to treat you. Watched while patient treated badly.

This office is so bad, all you are to these people is a number, you can see this when you first walk in and how vast it is. You get greeted by an individual then sent over to the customer service desk.Then you are directed to another cubical to wait. The doctors have poor bedside manner and the worst part is the individual that you may call a nurse. Rude as can be. They act as if they are doing you a favor. This is one of those places that make money on how many people they can set appointment with because they have too too many doctors on staff who want to make a lot of money or the same amount of money they used to. The quality of care is not here. The service is not here, and most importantly people or not important, making money is.

Dr. David V Nenna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.