Dr. David A Nesbitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Nesbitt?

Made me a part of the process the entire time

I can't say enough positive things about my treatment for rectal cancer by Dr. David Nesbitt. I have had several rounds of treatment and he always makes sure I understand the repercussions of each treatment we are considering. He urged me to do research and get more acclimated w/the pros and cons of each choice and long term issues they may create. He has never gets up to leave I am finished with questions. I cannot recommend this doctor enough. As for promptness, if he is late for me because he's helping someone who really needs the attention I am glad to be flexible because he has been so giving to me when I needed it.

very happy

Dr. Nesbitt was great. He was courteous and patient with me as well as being an expert!

Dr. David A Nesbitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liverpool, NY.