Dr. David G Neschis Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David G Neschis?

patient

I went to this doctor for a second opinion a few years ago regarding whether I needed surgery for varicose veins. I was very impressed by his bedside manner and thoroughness of the examination. His advice was clear and understandable...spoken slowly enough for me to be able to ask several questions. Since it was a consultation, and I had no insurance at the time and so was paying out of pocket, I had no reason to go back. Now I have insurance, have greater issues with my legs, and have googled his name to see if he's still practicing. I'm very glad to see he is. I hope he's still as considerate and patient as when I last saw him.

Metastatic Melanoma