Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David D Newton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David D Newton has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. David D Newton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I do not usually have to wait very long to get in to see Dr. Newton, but if I did, I know it would be because he is listening to another patient and making sure they understand their problem(s) and what they need to do. He is more than thorough. I am not looking forward to his retiring. He has worked very well with my husband and me and our health problems. We prefer him over any other.
49 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Osf St Francis Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid D Newton Md, 116 Ash Knob, Petersburg, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David D Newton in this video.
Dr. David D Newton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petersburg, IL.