2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Ni?

Dr. Ni review by 25 year patient of MD Endocrine and today was my last day

If you want to wait an hour in the waiting room and then be rushed through your appointment then this is the doctor for you. I have been a patient with Maryland Endocrine for 25 years. I had a great doctor there that left the practice and I have given Dr. Ni several chances. Dr. Ni seems irritated and impatient with questions and his answers lack clarity. The entire office has zero respect for your time. Prescription management in between appointments is chaos. Their phone is closed for two business hours. RX requests are often not answered until you have made multiple requests. At least Dr. Ni is consistent by having a rude, grumpy receptionist. I'm fed up with this place after today.

I am not a patient of this nastiest, rudest and so unprofessional doctor. However, it just happens I spoke with him for a few mins on the phone because he was an on call doctor. my sensor site was bleeding and causing me a lot of pain. I says he was not the one invent these devices. he has nothing to do with the problem that I experience. Of course, it has something to do with my insulin delivery and it effects my sugar level. I told me that I have to talk with Medtronic company instead who sold the pump and sensor for me. very very rude doctor I ever have in my life I wish I can give him an F

Rude Doctor

My first couple of appointnents he seemed ok and I thought he was thorough. But these last 3 or 4 appointments, he has seemed to be rude and annoyed. He doesn't listen well and just seems rushed and like he hates his job. After one rushed appt that was at the end of the day, he rushed out to the nurse and said "lock the doors, don't let anyone else in" I have seen him so many times throughout a late miscarriage and pregnancy and he always acts indifferent or impersonal to me like I'm an object he has to treat and not a person. It was a relief to change doctors.

Very dissatisfied

My original doctor retired from the practice and therefore i was transferred to Dr Ni. I have had 2 appointments and have felt neglected. He has not taken the time to know me or even to hear me. During my regular appointment Dr Ni asked me a series of questions to which all my answers were negative. When I inquired he sounded irritated and said that these are all symptoms of Thyroid. i informed him that as per my latest test, thyroid is negative. He was dismissive and even suggested i made up the stuff. I am now looking for another doctor.

Excellent Doctor, Great Service!

Dr. Ni is very quick and extremely thorough. He absorbs a lot of information and provides you with a lot of helpful advice. I am a new patient. He called me at home to go over the results of my blood test and sonogram, over the holidays. Not a lot of doctors would do that. He also gave me good, complete answers to all if my questions. His office called me later that day to schedule an appointment six months from now. My office visit was cordial, thorough.

Dr. David Ni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.