Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Nibel has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. David M Nibel has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 11
i am a person who is partly between the good old days and todays new generation. having never really liked going to the drs of today because i felt as though i was just some numbers on a chart, dr nibel really spends the time to know his patients. the wait time may be long, however i always leave there thinking that i am actually a patient being treated by a doctor. i highly recommend him. he is one of the last of a dying generation
I have seen Dr. Nibel for about 17 years until today. Their policy is you MUST pay copay at time of visit. I always do and had no problem with it. I was billed for a copay so I called in to see why. I was talked to like a disobedient child for even questioning the person in charge of billing then told I was rude for doing so. Respect goes both ways. I was then told I was no longer welcomed as a patient, threatened that if I called again the police would be called. I have several health issues and saw the Dr. several times a year. He is a great Doctor but I will not bow Dow and be treated so poorly by a particular part of his staff. If he allows this to actually occur how much can he really care for his patients. We always got along and I trusted him with my life. That all ended today because of a rude and disrespectful staff member that has the power to give a 17 year long patient the boot.
He takes time to listen and ask questions before he treats you.Ad if he thinks you need to see a specialist he doesn't hesitate to send you to someone.
Dr. Nibel is a wonderful,caring doctor. Dr Nibel gives how ever many minutes you want or to talk to you. Dr Nibel helps and cares about all his patience. I have always had insurance and my insurance changed. I have to go to the doctor that are listed. Not me, I will pay cash to see Dr. Nibel. Dr Nibel has helped me and I am very THANKFUL for him and his STAFF. THANK YOU DR NIBEL AND STAFF..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nibel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Dr. David M Nibel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNibel General Practice Llc, 1813 Willow St Ste 5A, Vincennes, IN
Dr. David M Nibel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vincennes, IN.