Have you seen Dr. David G Nigh?

emergency visit

I'm rarely at the hospital or seeing a doctor, but because friends of mine were concerned about a physical condition I had I went to the hospital today and Dr. Nigh was on duty. He was really good to work with and it was a good experience.

Bad Nose Bleed

Dr. Nigh was very compassionate in spite of my very gross nose bleed. I was throwing up clots and gagging on them - he was helping remove them from the back of my throat. He was finally able to cauterize the septum area to stop some of the bleeding and ended up packing my nose to stop the bleed. The first ER I went to would not do anything and I really think I may have bled out if Dr. Nigh hadn't taken care of me. Thank You So Much Dr. Nigh :-)

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. David G Nigh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.

Dr. David G Nigh Is this you?