Dr. David B Nilsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David B Nilsen?

Expert Care

Excellent diagnosis, surgery and follow up care. Dr. Nilsen is super.

Hip Revision

My husband had a hip revision at Banner Ironwood by Dr. Nilsen and we couldn't have been more pleased with the operation and Dr. Nilsen and his assistant Rob. They answered all of our many questions before and my husband was totally sold on them doing it. The hospital and nurses were amazing and the hospital is spotless and they take every precaution to make sure everything is sterile. We would recommend Dr. Nilsen and his staff and hospital to anyone - they spend as much time as you need to answer all questions.

Kind and informative

He was very helpful.

Patients spouse

I would never recommend Dr. Nilsen to anyone. Pursuant to my husband's poor treatment, a complaint was filed with the Arizona Board of Osteopathic Surgeons. He received a Letter of Concern. He is not up on the latest surgical treatments and he lacks integrity.

Very thankful for Dr. Nilsen

Dr. Nilsen and his staff were amazing! I needed a hip replacement at a pretty young age, and I was terrified and didn't really want to do the surgery at all. Dr. Nilsen and Rob were both very kind, thorough, and did a great job! I am back on my feet now, and so incredibly grateful to them both!

Dr Nielsen is caring and compassionate in his profession. I highly recommend him.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

My mother had a TORN ROTATOR CUFF and was in pain for 4 months with NO MRI and no effort toward understanding what was wrong or why she was still in pain 4 MONTHS after her accident. It took another doctor one MRI and 5 minutes to diagnose her and solve the problem. Dr. Nilson is an Obamacare, assembly line kind of doc that is probably defrauding Medicare.

Both my husband and I see Dr Nilsen. He is very through and can find the problem quickly. I have been seeing him for 2 years now and am very pleased. His office staff is very courteous and polite every time we go in. I would recommend him to a friend and/or family member.