Dr. David W Nixon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Nixon?

He invited me to help with my own care plan and discussed feedback at length. Maybe because I'm a nurse...but I'd like to hope not.

agoraphobic

The doctor is professional. He addresses your needs. He follows up on the medication prescribed. I would recommend him to others.

Irresponsible Medicine

Dr. Nixon treated a family member (my daughter) for several years. She became extremely drug dependent and eventually incapacitated by the medications the medications that he prescribed. She was/is a bright, talented woman with a promising career. Dr. Nixon's practices nearly cost me my daughter. This man should not be permitted the right to practice medicine anywhere!

Overmedicated and "under" treated for PTSD

Dr. Nixon engages in a practice of needlessly overmedicating his patients, denying the side effects are related to the myriad of drugs he has prescribed and relying upon repeat business based upon the drug reliance that he has created. His practices violate his hippocratic oath and betray the trust that is placed in him as a specialist by a patient who is very likely to rely heavily upon his judgement as a Psychiatrist. His conduct is shameful.

he signed my brother off as competent and that began a series of arrests and drug use. all this after he had been seeing my brother over ten years!! what a total disappointment in my brother's case. thanks to him, my siblings and I all have to attend court and try to fix the mess he created because he let my brother be his own caretaker. then, when we tried to get the doctor's help, he said no. i am sure he meant well...