Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Nomeland
Dr. David L Nomeland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA, with another office in Santa Barbara, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Nomeland is affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David L Nomeland has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David L Nomeland has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. David L Nomeland has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David L Nomeland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Nomeland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Dr. David L Nomeland accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David L Nomeland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.