Dr. David Norman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Norman?

The best Doctor in Illinois (well in the world)

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr. Norman goes above and beyond for all his patients. He is the only dr I would recommend. He cares so much for all the kiddos. Thank you Dr. Norman for always being there.

Awesome!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Best Dr. any of my kids have ever had. We were military so there have been a few. He is very knowledgeable, and explains everything to you with detail. It's great. I've had a few minor issues with the office staff, but the Dr. is top notch.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Didn't diagnose properly. Berated me for my concerns. Glad to have a new pediatrician.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Dr. Norman and his staff are wonderful. I went to him in my early teens until I was 19. My son has been going to him now for 6 1/2. He is very knowledgeable dr. He knows what he is doing. He is not the kind d of doc to put your child on meds if they don't need them. Are family will be with for a very long time. Keep up the good work.

Dr Norman and his staff is the best there is!

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I have been with Dr Norman for 9 years and I've been through all the great additions of staff to his office. I wouldn't trust my children's care to anyone else! Dr Norman and his PA's are always accurate and quick and compassionate. The front desk staff is helpful and kind. Keep it up, guys!

Poor Bedside Manner

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I took my daughter for a consultation and was not happy. The receptionist put the wrong reason why the appt. was made so the entire staff was in an uproar. When I first got there the receptionist asked me for paperwork I did not have. I said I did not know I need that for this appt. she said well yes the dr cannot see her without it. I said this is simply a consultation and she said well I will ask him if he will see her. Then I hear her bad mouthing me saying I told her you can't see her daughter without XYZ but she won't listen. In the meantime the nurse took us back. Dr. Norman came to the doorway and said I cannot see her. I said this is supposed to be a consultation. He shut the door and started telling me everything he needs. I told him he had the wrong idea about the appt and he just defended his attitude. He tried to make it better but he just couldn't at that point. He was rude, in a hurry, and errogant. I will never go back!

Posted on July 28th, 2012

great

Posted on July 19th, 2011

My 6 year old was having problems in school with grasping basic reading concepts, so he prescribed her a stimulant. No questions, no discussions, no options... Just a pill. Refused to further discuss when I asked for other options. Just snapped that nothing else will work and basically accused me of being stupid. Very rude and condescending.

Posted on October 28th, 2009

busy but very good dr

Posted on October 28th, 2009

good job

Posted on July 13th, 2009

I dont know if i would recomend.

Posted on July 17th, 2017