Dr. David S Norris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Norris?

Dr Noris has a great bedside manner -he is very knowledgeable -he never makes his patients wait -he sees his patients in a very timely manner -his office staff is very professional and efficient. I have been using Dr. Noris for over 10 years and I would never go to another doctor He is what every doctor should be.

Outstanding Dr

Very caring doctor

Dr Norris is a very caring an professional doctor. He spend time with his patients and make sue that everything that is needed it to continue the care is done before youbleave the office. He has been my family doctor for over 12years. He is a great doctor and will recommend him to all my family and friends.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Norris was so professional and helped ease my fears about my current condition. I am glad I have someone I can trust even after the 1st visit. He will be my go to doctor from here on out.

I called this Dr. To schedule as a new patient. The receptionist was nothing but a pain. I've been seen by many Dr.s so I was hoping maybe this Dr. Would be able to see something the others didn't, well she asked me what my symptoms were and I had told her and she told me I needed to see an infectious disease Dr. So I told her I already had. I really just wanted this Dr.s opinion what he thought and didn't mind spending the money. I'm perfectly fine if he sent me else where, I just needed his expertise. A receptionist should NOT give out advice on what type of Dr. I should be seeing, especially when I was told by my current Dr. To find an internalist When it comes to health I'm losing all faith in all Dr.s and their staff. It's all about money to them and not our well being. I can put this office on the list.

The only one to squeeze me in last minute!

I have had many a doctor in my day, and I have never had one be nearly as accessible as Dr. Norris. Being a long-time patient, I called initially trying to get an appointment before my family and I went out of town the next day, and was told that he was completely booked. 10 minutes later I get a call from Norris himself saying that his team was able to fit me in for a quick appointment. if THATS not superior service, then I don't know what is!

needs new staff