Dr. David Notrica Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Notrica?

Much Gratitude!

Posted on October 20th, 2017

My 17 year old daughter had the NUSS procedure with Dr. Notrica. Words will never be able to explain the gratitude I have for him. He has positively changed my daughters life for the best. His assistant J Hurley was just as amazing. We are now at 3 years later and ready to have the bars removed. Again words will never explain how phenomenal Dr. Notrica and his staff are.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

He is amazing!! He explains things so it is easily understood. Great bedside manner!!

Pectus Dad

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Notrica is an excellent Pectus surgeon. He has changed my son's life and made a huge impact on his sports career. He was so kind to my son and entire family, and took time explaining test results and surgery to us. Along with his Pectus Coordinator, Jackie Hurley, we knew what to expect the whole step of the way. I would highly recommend Dr. Notrica and his entire team at Phoenix Children's for your son or daughter's surgery for Pectus. Look no further and you will be so happy.

Pectus Mommy

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Dr. Notrica and his incredible team calmed my worries and fears before surgery and my son is so happy with his new chest! Look no further if you want an experienced, thoughtful and brilliant Dr.. The pectus coordinator, Jackie Hurley, was fantastic and there for us through the entire process-even evenings. We are feeling so thankful.

Happy Mom

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Dr. David Notrica was wonderful at repairing my son's PE and helping us along every step of the way! I would highly recommend him and his amazing team at Phoenix Children's Hospital.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

My son was only two-weeks old when he underwent major surgery. Dr. Notrica was extremely professional and very caring towards my son. He visited my son every single day (7 days) to ensure that he was healing properly. He was also very patient with me by listening and answering all of my questions and concerns. My son is now five-months old and completely normal. Dr. Notrica is so good at his craft that there is no incision scar on my son. I would trust my son's life with Dr. Notrica without any hesitation.

Dr. Notrica is the Doctor to Trust

Posted on January 17th, 2012

I am almost shocked to see the negative reviews for this man as I have found few people as compassionate, knowledgable, and diligent when it comes to diagnosis and patient care. He loves his work, cares about the well-being of his patients, and it shows in the manner in which he practice medicine. If I had to find a single fault with him, it would be difficult to do, but if there had to be one, it would be that he may love his work too much--and as a result may be over working himself (that is for him to decide, not me). As another reviewer mentioned, it is not uncommon for Dr. Notrica to be at it early in the morning, and stil be seeing patients late into the evening. Frankly I do not know how he does it, but I do know that he would not do it if he did not care about his patients and love his work.When my child is taken ill, this is the first and only Doctor I call, hands down.

BEWARE THIS DOCTOR!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. Notrica performed surgery on my child and I will forever regret it! It is my belief that my child has a permanent deformity as a result of this 'routine' surgery. In my opinion Dr. Notrica told me that if I let enough time pass, it would correct itself. Well, I believe lots of time has passed and my child is still physically damaged! I will always have deep regret over this. BEWARE!!!!

Best Surgeon for children in Phoenix

Posted on March 30th, 2011

He saved my son's life.

Posted on March 7th, 2011

I took my son to see this Doctor and he is very very Rude and did not show any care for my so at all!!! Please do not take your children there if you can help it!!

Posted on August 18th, 2015