Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Novak
Dr. David Novak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Novak is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Georgetown University Hospital and Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Novak has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David Novak has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. David Novak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David Novak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Novak was very professional, providing me with information regarding testing results in a manner that was clear and honest. Dr. Novak took a great deal of time explaining my diagnosis and answering ALL of my questions without hesitation or intimidation. He also expressed a willingness to go outside the box in order to provide the best care possible for his patient.
Dr. Novak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holy Cross Hospital
Georgetown University Hospital
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Virginia Hospital Center
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Washington Hospital Center
Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus
Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Veterans Affairs Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital
St Joseph Campus
16 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Dr. David Novak accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthspan Parma Medical Center, 12301 Snow Rd, Cleveland, OH
Dr. David Novak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.