The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Novotny has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. David A Novotny has the following 11 expertise
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
Dr. David A Novotny has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David A Novotny is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I was so eager to find the right doctor to perform my breast augmentation. From the consultation to present day I have been impressed with the doctor's attention to detail and bedside manner. The consultation took much longer than I thought, not because I had to wait for the doctor, but because he was very thorough and answered all of my questions before I asked them. He took the time to find out what I wanted, what my expectations were, and then explained how he might be able to provide me with the best results. The focus was not on high pressure sales, but rather on ensuring I knew the pros and cons of having the procedure done. On the day of surgery, he again took the time to answer any questions and ensure I was comfortable moving forward with the procedure before surgery. I'm so happy with the results! If I had to do it again I wouldn't change a thing!
I was fortunate to find Dr Novotny over 10yrs ago. He changed my life. Very professional and Non judgemental. He focused more on my health and needs money comes last. After my procedure he was caring and made sure you knew he was accessible after until you were healed. As I said its been over ten years, My husband and I have decided to have some work done his first, I now live in Miami one of the Plastic Surgery Meccas but i will only trust our procedures to Dr Novotny.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Summa Health System
Dr. David A Novotny accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid A Novotny Md Inc, 36855 American Way Ste 2D, Avon, OH
Dr. David A Novotny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, OH.