Dr. David Novotny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Novotny?

Great experience

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Breast implants 12 years ago, never an issue - perfect results and no problems since. Very professional and compassionate.

Finally!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I was so eager to find the right doctor to perform my breast augmentation. From the consultation to present day I have been impressed with the doctor's attention to detail and bedside manner. The consultation took much longer than I thought, not because I had to wait for the doctor, but because he was very thorough and answered all of my questions before I asked them. He took the time to find out what I wanted, what my expectations were, and then explained how he might be able to provide me with the best results. The focus was not on high pressure sales, but rather on ensuring I knew the pros and cons of having the procedure done. On the day of surgery, he again took the time to answer any questions and ensure I was comfortable moving forward with the procedure before surgery. I'm so happy with the results! If I had to do it again I wouldn't change a thing!

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I felt the Dr. was good. He was quick, efficient, informative, explained everything he was going to do. He was very polite. Very friendly and he did not rush you. He took the time to listen to my questions.

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Dr. Novotny is wonderful. My husband and I are so happy with him. He answered all our questions before we even asked. I found his staff to be very friendly and helpful.

Life Changer.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I was fortunate to find Dr Novotny over 10yrs ago. He changed my life. Very professional and Non judgemental. He focused more on my health and needs money comes last. After my procedure he was caring and made sure you knew he was accessible after until you were healed. As I said its been over ten years, My husband and I have decided to have some work done his first, I now live in Miami one of the Plastic Surgery Meccas but i will only trust our procedures to Dr Novotny.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Dr. Novotny was wonderful, his work was great!! but his staff needs to have a refresher course in professionalism. esp the secretary in 2012

liposuction

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

The worse experience ever! After 2 cancelations and unprofessional staff of tryingto retain my service I was told just to find another doctor and hung up on after trying to reschedule after the inconvenience of them not trying to retain me or work with me :(

Trusted my face to him!

Posted on February 17th, 2014

Was referred to Dr. Novotny after MOHS surgery right next to my eye. Not only was the office prompt and caring, Dr. Novotny and his staff went out of their way to get the surgery pre-approved and scheduled. Best of all, the results were fantastic. I have almost no scaring and have healed very well. Did I mention the surgery and recovery were almost painless. I would recommend Dr. Novotny without reservation.

Unhappy with staff, dr and office

Posted on October 15th, 2013

My dr. recommended him for a pinneculectomy that I have insurance approval for. when I called to make the appointment I explained all this to the staff, spelled the procedure, gave them my drs. name who recommended him and asked if they perform this. They put me on hold for several minutes and confirmed that yes they do this procedure no problem . I waited excitedly for the appointment showed up and I filled out all their paperwork sat and waited. Then the very curt staff informed me they no longer do this procedure because they dont want to deal with the insurance company. WHAT?? how inconsiderate and rude. My time is valuable too. I waited weeks for this, I asked these questions up front, I did not even get the courtesy of an apology from the dr. or his wife who also works in the office. I got a very quick apology from staff. No offer to help me find someone to do this procedure. What a waste of time and gas. Very disrespectful . Anyone can make a mistake but its how it is handled. This was handled very badly!!!! Still searching for a plastic surgeon.

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Very prompt I thought he was very good

property manager

Posted on April 15th, 2013

the doctor and his staff are friendly caring understanding and very honest. I felt very safe and secure. the doctor is so honest that if you don't need surgery he will tell you he won't just do it to take the moneyI genuinely believe that he cares about what he does

Excellant Experience

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

The whole experience of the hand surgery went well. He kept me informed of what was going to happen and explained things during surgery. During followups, he let me know what to do, what to look for and what to expect.When appropriate, he gave me all of the possible options and we talked them through. I was never in doubt about what was going to happen and what things were to come. I think he was excellent through the whole process.