Have you seen Dr. David O Elliott?

Doctor is great, office staff not so much

Doctor Elliott is great. The office staff isn't so much. Fill out same pile of paperwork for each and every visit. Must have all the same info for each child they already have on file to have them put in file again for each and every visit (NOT required by insurance, by they say it is). Will make you pay full amount and then submit to insurance EVERY TIME instead of billing insurance first and sending you a bill...even if appointment is 100% covered by insurance. Wait time to see doc is usually 30-45 minutes for scheduled appointments and for sick kids then the wait is anywhere from 1-2.5 hours!!! Long time to wait in a waiting room for kids with nothing to do or watch.

Dr Elliott is accurate with diagnosis, spends time with me and my child, he always is providing the best quality of care possible , if my child is sick he gets appointment in the same morning, his staff is courteous , his office manager is caring, sympathetic she address any of the families concerns.

Dr . Dave is a good doctor he will answer question, will LISTEN TO THE MOTHER , won't just write you a prescription for antibiotics to get you off their back. acts professionally and is not grumpy .

Advoid!

Staff was extremely rude and with out reason and very unprofessional

we love dr elliott!

he has been our family dr since I was a kid 38 yrs ago. he sees all 4 of my kids and is beyond wonderful! very knowledgeable and has the bedside manner of a old time dr who would of came to your house for a office visit! I love that he is all natural for his problems before he turns to medications. He has provided my child who has ADD with so much support through the years.

Best Pediatrician there is. He takes his work to heart and truly cares about his patients! He is involved and dedicated - a truly great doctor!

Even if you go in 3 times a week you have the same paperwork to fill out and they need a picture of your child " for insurance " which when I called insurance they said was a lie! Office manager has no people skills, just very concerned with making money! They have cancelled appt's as I'm pulling in parking lot. And their office is dirty and not kid friendly

Both My kids have gone to him for 3 yrs.

In the past he has been a "technically" minded dr. Ex. What is the problem and how do we fix it. Lately however, he has been better with interaction with my kids! He not only wants to know the physical condition but also the social, emotional, etc condition of my kids! He even made a few jokes! He is an EXCELLENT dr when it comes to diagnosing and care of my kids! He is a "no nonsense" dr and told my son the FACT about hiding his Asthma attacks. It was really a blessing. He hasnt always had the best bedside manner, however his skill as a dr is worth it! I take my kids to him because of his "SKILL" as a doctor not for the "warm and fuzzy's". I have movies for entertainment, not my doctor!

I went to this doctor for a pediatrician and now I take my daughter there! He is a very good doctor and I would recommend him to anyone!

He is a great doctor, he takes care of both of my boys ages 4 and 14.

Dr. David O Elliott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.