Dr. David Oberste Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Oberste?

true compassion

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I was seem by doctor after an accident left me with a badly broken shoulder. He was very compassionate and preformed shoulder replacement with success. During my recovery, I lost my daughter unexpectedly and Dr. Oberste and his staff were very compassionate and understanding of my difficulties. Very supportive and compassionate care. Would definitely use his services again.

Answer to prayer

Posted on November 19th, 2014

A wonderful, compassion, conservative, caring surgeon. He operated beautifully, carefully, and conservatively on both of my hands, after another surgeon, Dr. Jackson, was going to literally butcher me, and leave me with NO use of my hands for 6 months, and said so. Dr. Oberste was an answer to prayer after the experience with Dr. Jackson.

UNFAIR !

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TALLAHASSEE ORTHOPEDIC. AFTER 3.5 MONTHS MY KNEE IS EXTREMELY PAINFUL, "CLICKS" AND IT IS EXCRUCIATING TO LIFT MY LEG TO GET INTO MY CAR. SEEKING AN APPOINTMENT FOR A RECOMMENDATION IF THIS IS NORMAL OR WILL GO AWAY WITH MORE TIME - OR IN FACT SOMETHING IS WRONG AND NEEDS TO BE SURGICALLY CORRECTED. UPON ARRIVAL AT THE CLINIC THE STAFF DEMANDED A $45 CO-PAY AS THEIR "POLICY IS WE WILL TREAT YOU FOR THREE MONTHS. I WAS AT 3 AND A HALF MONTHS. I WROTE A CERTIFIED LETTER THE THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT WITH A COPY TO DR. OBERSTE DEMANDING THAT I BE SEEN AND EVALUATED - I WILL NOT PAY ANOTHER DIME TO EVALUATE WHAT MAY BE A SURGICAL ERROR. THEY OPERATED THIS YEAR ON MY L. SHOULDER, L KNEE AND R KNEE. THE LAST R KNEE SURGERY IS THE ISSUE THE OTHER SURGERIES ARE HEALING AND NOT AT ALL PAINFUL.

Posted on February 28th, 2017