Dr. David Obudzinski Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Obudzinski?

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

My girls just love Dr. Dave! He was our first choice as a pediatrician since my younger siblings and all of my cousins see him, as well! Sometimes the wait can get a little long, especially with active kids, but it's well worth it because the kids aren't just another chart to Dr. Dave. He's extremely thorough and that's something that is pretty rare to find these days. The office staff is amazing and so helpful! I like that they recognize us when we walk in!

Posted on August 26th, 2017