Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Ochs has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 15
I was very impressed with the care from not only Dr Oches staff but also the doctor. From the moment I arrived until my follow up I felt I was listened to and my needs were being met. This was my first experience with an Urgent Care facility. I was very pleased with the service. An after hour injury led me to visit the Liberty office where I felt like my care and concerns were handled with compassion and professional service. I strongly suggest visiting should you or a family member need medical care.
He is our family doctor and has been for over 10 years. I have been to see Dr. Ochs several times from everything from getting stitches, to the flu, to broken bones. He gets me in quickly, diagnoses me and gets me healed up. The place he sent me to get an MRI was much cheaper than where I had been before (and much cheaper than the hospital). He's great with people and follows up with you.
I was first greeted by a pleasant receptionist, who took all of my information after which I was seated for only a few minutes before seeing the doctor. Dr. Ochs was prompt, well spoken and friendly showing a true concern for my problem. He asked many questions, examined me and determined my illness. Dr. Ochs also made note of several different anti-biotic medications I should not take due to their conflict with medications I am already taking. I am now seeking out an Internist in my home town realizing the range and depth of his knowledge compared to my general M.D. Thank you, Dr. Ochs
I recently phoned this Dr. after my normal Primary Care was closed since it was an urgent case clinic. I was starting to get the flu. They forgot to put me on mute and he dropped hte "F" word four times when telling the nurse why he wouldn't see me and what an idiot I was trying to viist him. I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR HE OBVIOUSLY HAS NO COMPASSION AND REALLY SHOULDN'T BE PRACTICING MEDICINE!!!
23 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. David J Ochs accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLiberty Urgent Care, 2 Victory Dr Ste 100, Liberty, MO
Dr. David J Ochs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liberty, MO.