Dr. David J Ochs Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David J Ochs?

patient

I was very impressed with the care from not only Dr Oches staff but also the doctor. From the moment I arrived until my follow up I felt I was listened to and my needs were being met. This was my first experience with an Urgent Care facility. I was very pleased with the service. An after hour injury led me to visit the Liberty office where I felt like my care and concerns were handled with compassion and professional service. I strongly suggest visiting should you or a family member need medical care.

Quick, Easy and Accurate

He is our family doctor and has been for over 10 years. I have been to see Dr. Ochs several times from everything from getting stitches, to the flu, to broken bones. He gets me in quickly, diagnoses me and gets me healed up. The place he sent me to get an MRI was much cheaper than where I had been before (and much cheaper than the hospital). He's great with people and follows up with you.

need UC go and look somewhere else

worst experience ever, rude and totally unprofessional, just interested in making money

I was first greeted by a pleasant receptionist, who took all of my information after which I was seated for only a few minutes before seeing the doctor. Dr. Ochs was prompt, well spoken and friendly showing a true concern for my problem. He asked many questions, examined me and determined my illness. Dr. Ochs also made note of several different anti-biotic medications I should not take due to their conflict with medications I am already taking. I am now seeking out an Internist in my home town realizing the range and depth of his knowledge compared to my general M.D. Thank you, Dr. Ochs

I recently phoned this Dr. after my normal Primary Care was closed since it was an urgent case clinic. I was starting to get the flu. They forgot to put me on mute and he dropped hte "F" word four times when telling the nurse why he wouldn't see me and what an idiot I was trying to viist him. I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR HE OBVIOUSLY HAS NO COMPASSION AND REALLY SHOULDN'T BE PRACTICING MEDICINE!!!