Dr. David E Odegaard Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David E Odegaard?

Waste of my time and money.

Judgemental and Not a problem solver

I have seen this Dr. many times, but the past couple of visits I feel I haven't been treated well. Any questions I had he acted like he could not help me and I had to be seen by another Dr. He also treated me like it was my fault that I had diabetes and it was all my problem that I was having some difficulty managing it. He made me feel like I was a problem for him, not a patient. I don't think I will be going back to him and will be looking for another Dr.

NOT the doc for thyroid

I arrived looking for a specialist for my Hashimoto's. The Levothyroxin prescribed by my Family Doctor was still not working well. When I asked him what causes it and what can I do to bring it under control, he said, "They do not know what causes Hashimoto's." That was IT. No suggestions. No discussion. No game plan. He just followed the prescription I already had from my regular dr. So much for going to this "specialist." He could have at least shared some of his "expertise". At least TRIED to help. After 2 appointments, I was done.

I have been a patient of his since he first came to this office probably 4 years ago. I have gotten good care from him but at this last appointment he seemed rushed and didn't care to listen to my concerns. He had some comments to my questions that made it sound like it was my fault that I was having complications due to my diabetes. I haven't had any complaints about him in all my past visits, so I hope this doesn't happen again. I think it's important to have a good relationship with your Dr. and having your questions and concerns answered without judgement is what she be expected from any Dr.