Have you seen Dr. David C Olansky?

Dr Olansky

Dr Olansky is an unusual doctor as he is a most caring thorough doctor. I am 78 years of age and have been to many a doctor in my time and Dr Olansky is truly what a doctor should be ie caring, thorough, efficient and so very pleasant. His demeanor is such that even his staff are so very personable and pleasant which I believe is because of his demeanor that they enjoy being employed with his practice!

One of my favorite specialist I've ever been to in my entire life there's no way you couldn't love this person messy hair or not I don't judge a Doctor by the way his hair looks I judge a man by his bedside manner's his sincere way of showing me that he really does care about my situation all of the other things and that is what's important to me and he is great at all of it

positive experience

Being nervous about a cancerous tumor right below my eye, Dr. O. assured me that there will be no scaring and that after the healing process was done, I would not be able to see any mark under my eye. Very nice and personable doctor - his staff was very nice too.

Best Doc in ATL!!

Very poistive experience

I was given paperwork in advance via email so I could fill it out in the privacy of my home. Was greeted when I arrived and introduced to all staff who would be involved in my care. I waited no more than 5 minutes before the doctor came in and everything was well-explained to me. I had a small fibrous growth removed from my hand and Dr. Olansky called me about 1/2 hour after I left to give me preliminary results (had to send to lab for confirmation) so I wouldn't worry. That is a uniquely positive experience.

thought your staff was very inconsiderate and my wife ending up staying five hours at least without any feedback from your staff. Patiants deserve better treatment.

Dr. David C Olansky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.