Dr. David Ollila Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David Ollila?

Numerous melanoma

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Ollila since my first melanoma was discovered in 2007. He has removed two, with wide local excisions and then lymph node biopsies, first one being in 2007 and the last one 2016. He has always been very kind and has a calming nature about him. I will continue to see him.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH HIM AND HIS TEAM. WHEN I WENT TO MY APPOINTMENT THEY ALREADY HAD ALL MY RECORDS IN CLUDING INSURANCE. THANK YOU.

Melanoma

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Dr. Ollila immediately got me in. He kept a very positive attitude as we step through the removal and treatment process. He is very good at explaining what is going on what the next step will be. He was willing and Able to squeeze me in between other things he had going on. Happy to say all the cancer is out. I am very thankful to have had Dr. Ollila take care of me.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Meeting Dr. Ollila yesterday for the first time was a wonderful experience. He explained everything where I could understand it, gave me my options and I left his office with a great feeling of relief.

Posted on June 16th, 2013

My husband was diagnosed with Melanoma. We were terrified and got in to see Dr. Olilla very quickly. He was very thorough and honest, explaining all of our options while showing compassion at the same time. The surgery went very well and my husband is now cancer free. We can never thank Dr. Olilla enough. If you have Melanoma, he is your doctor!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Never so worried in my life, but Dr. Ollila made me feel at ease and possitive!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I appreciate the direct truthful answer of all questions. He is a doctor you can trust. His staff is great to work with and the finest group of people you will ever work with.

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

Highly professional and competent;able to put us at ease in a very distresssing situation; calm and caring and straight forward but in a very reassuring and professional way. He gave us every reason to have the utmost confidence in him.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on January 23rd, 2010

Dr. Ollila is a the real deal - brilliant surgeon and compassionate doctor. UNC is fortunate to have him on their staff.If you live in NC and have melanoma- he is the one to see.

Posted on October 14th, 2016