Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Ores
Dr. David J Ores, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ores is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, Bellevue Hospital Center and VA NY Harbor Healthcare System. Dr. Ores has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Ores has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David J Ores has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. David J Ores has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr.. David Ores is the best doctor I have e ever encountered. I traveled to NY on business and had an emergency. He came to me. He prescribed medicines to get me bcd on my feet. He even went to the pharmacy to get the meds. He called and texted me to check on progress throughout my visit. He is very competent and professional but unlike others, his bedside manner is like something out of a fairy tale. He is compassionate and witty and takes all the anxiety away of a doctor visit. The man is amazing!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ores is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1988
Lutheran Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid Joseph Ores Md, 189 E 2nd St Frnt, New York, NY
Dr. David J Ores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.