Dr. David Osafo Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Osafo?

Horrible Bedside Manner - Can get Nasty and Mean

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Either Dr. Osafo doesn't like my personality and just cannot communicate simple questions and answers to me, or he just is a very impatient person with a superiority complex and talks down to patients. He doesn't let me voice my concerns, he gets mad if I ask questions that challenge his statements. He still hasn't explained thoroughly to me, in a way that I can understand, what is going on with my blood. I think he thinks he has and he gets so frustrated when I try and get clarification, but he really hasn't. Poor Communicator! I would hate to need him for a serious illness. I don't care if he is a "good doctor" he's not professional, and you can't just be good at your job, you have to be patient and understanding. He doesn't do the second part.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015