Dr. David Osterman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David Osterman?

Have experienced poor results after hip replacement

Posted on April 23rd, 2017

I've waited three years to add these comments. To this day my hip hurts after I walk approximately 100 feet. I went to a second surgeon and was advised my hip replaced leg is 3/8 of an inch shorter than my other one. This is all after 36 one hour rehab treatments to solve the problem of pain.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Extremely Rude Doctor with Poor Bedside Manner. I would NEVER recommend him to any friends or family.

Osterman clinic

Posted on January 19th, 2013

I have had a great experience with this clinic. I broke my tib and fib in half in a farm accident. Dr Osterman did my surgery, put a rod in my tibea. Six weeks later I am starting weight bearing as much as I can handle. The way he did the surgery and then set my bones they have healed great. This Dr is a great surgeon. Also the office staff is extremely pleasant and attentive to your needs. I went in for my re-evaluation a few days ago got there fifteen minutes early with probably 6 people waiting for their scheduled appointments, I was taken back maybe five minutes after I got there to have x rays done. I was impressed how quickly they moved the process for everyone there with high volume that morning, when I came out from visit there was a whole different set of patients ready to be seen. Overall I was very happy with my experience so far with this clinic. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Knee Surgery

Posted on August 11th, 2010

He did my knee surgery on Friday and I was back to work the next week. No time for physical therapy so he gave me exercises to do on my own. Quick recovery. Great surgeon but not real talkative. Amy, the nurse, is wonderful. Rest of staff is great as well. Been 4 months and my knee is great. Recommend this guy for knee surgery.

office overcharges patients refuses to refund

Posted on July 18th, 2009

All I can say is, it is poor form taking advantage of people at a time of stress and need. Osterman's office policy requires pre-payment of amounts not covered by insurance. As the first use of Medical Ins. we were required to pay the deductible. When his office failed to process the insurance in a timely manner we had to pay the deductible a second time. We proceeded to wait for 4 months, requesting a refund at least weekly to cover the bills coming in. Osterman's office sent a refund of 75% saying there was an error in the insurance filing and they are correcting it. It is now in excess of 7 months and according to their own records they still owe us the remainder. Still they refuse to refund the overcharge.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017