Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Ostman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 13
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. David Ostman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHampton Va Medical Center, 100 Emancipation Dr, Hampton, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Ostman in this video.
Dr. David Ostman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, VA.