Dr. David Ott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ott?

First Class Experience

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

Dr Ott replaced my severely damaged R Hip on Nov 21st. I am so grateful for the excellent care received. Dr Ott, PA Chris & staff were tremendous, as was the Oasis Hospital facility. No doubt where I will go for my next joint replacement.

The bounce is back in my step!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I have a new lease on life thanks to Dr. Ott who replaced my right hip. Little did I know how much pain I was enduring. Amazing to wake up from surgery without pain. The pain I had experienced was in my muscles and not in the joint itself, so I put off the surgery for many years. Dr. Ott was the first physician who actually explained that the limping, muscle weakness and other problems I was having all pointed to needing a hip replacement. I can now bound up and down the stairs with ease! Dr. Ott is gentle, thorough, thoughtful and a very good listener, not traits you often see in physicians today. I highly recommend him! Separate from Dr. Ott, the hospital encouraged narcotic pain medications and foolishly I took them twice and suffered terribly from them. Hip replacement surgery doesn’t require narcotic pain drugs that can actually cause pain and lead to nausea and vomiting. If the hospital offers narcotic pain medication for your hip replacement, just say no!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

David Ott is the finest hip surgeon in Phoenix. His PA Christopher Rubio is his assistant and a fine one at that. Both are willing to see patients and spend as much time as the patient needs in the office situation. Explanations are exceptional. The office staff is great whenever a patient needs to speak to or see someone on a minutes notice. I am proud to recommend this office and Dr. Ott.

Total knee replacement May 30,2017

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I could not have chose a better team than Dr. Ott and Chris Rubio his PA. Dr. Ott did an amazing job for my TKA. And he cares about his patients.If at anytime after my surgery I had a question or concern Chris his PA got back to me that day every time I called. You have to take PT very seriously especially after surgery while you are healing. I was back to work in 8 weeks and have no pain and am able to be active. I love Dr. Ott he is an amazing surgeron. I would recommend him to anyone that is considering this kind of surgery. If you are able to do PT before you surgery it helps to go into the surgery stronger. I did and am so glad I did it helped me so much. I went to Guidry PT they are awesome.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

In my research for an ortho surgeon for my knee replacement, Dr. Ott's name kept surfacing from friends and physical therapists. Surgery was successful, recovery was quick, and scar is almost invisible .

Dr. Ott did a total knee replacement for me in June, 2017.

Posted on June 27th, 2017

The procedure went well, and the course of healing is coming along fine, too. I found him to be a skilled and compassionate surgeon who cares about his patients. Oasis Hospital is top of the line. Chris, his PA, and the office staff have all been wonderful to work with. I will gladly highly recommend Dr. Ott to others needing this procedure.

2 total hip replacements!

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Dr. Ott has replaced both my hips. I can't recommend him highly enough. He uses the anterior approach (minimally invasive) and my recovery both times has been amazing! I am 7 weeks post-op with my right hip and life is back to normal.

Glad I waited and found Dr. Ott

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I am 17 days post-op from my anterior approach left hip replacement. Amazed at how fast my recovery is progressing. I am so glad I waited and found a doctor that has extensive experience in the anterior approach. My mother had the posterior approach years ago, and I wish it had been an option for her back then. I need a replacement on my other hip and a knee. Dr. Ott is my guy! If you see a doc that says you are not a candidate for the anterior approach, do yourself a favor, see Dr. Ott.

Great Experience

Posted on January 18th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Ott and his staff was excellent. The surgery (I was scared) much easier than I expected. The care at the office and hospital was amazing. I couldn't have had a better experience .

I'd recommend his to everyone

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Dr. Ott has performed 2 knee replacement surgeries and left hip replacement surgery for me. His expertise in joint and hip replacement has changed my life and given me a future to look forward to. Each time the procedure was completely explained to me and I got answers to all my questions. He was very thorough and precise when he explained the pluses and minuses to me. He uses a new procedure for hip replacement and 2 weeks after my surgery I was back working in my shop. I had been using a walker for about 3 years and now I can get around with a cane and hope to lose it over the next month or so. I would highly recommend Dr. Ott and his PA-C Chris Rubio to anyone looking for good, knowledgeable expertise in the area of joint or hip replacement.

Great Experience

Posted on October 19th, 2016

D.r Ott is a very caring and capable doctor. My surgery went without any problems. I'm able to walk now without any pain. Thank you Dr. Ott

Outstanding Physician

Posted on July 26th, 2016

I had a total knee replacement. I was walking within hours of the surgery and after 5 weeks of physical therapy I have resumed all my regular activities. Dr. Ott and his staff are OUTSTANDING.