Dr. David S Overstreet Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David S Overstreet?

My last doctor

My former doctor was like a processing plant. In out done, long waits, here is a pill for that. Dr Overstreet is nothing like that, and that is why i sought him out. Appointments are a breeze, never more that 3-5 others in the waiting room, and you go in for your appointment in under 10-minutes I have even called the office (only two times) and gotten appointments the same day. If you need him, and he is in the office, he will see you. He does excellent follow-up with other specialists that you don't even realize until his office calls to give you a thorough update on what he thinks and he encourages you to follow-up with your specialist. I certainly hope I outlast him, because I don't know if I can find another one like him.

Great doctor

I am so lucky to have found Dr. O. I have been disabled now for 11 years and too young. He has saved my life in so many ways. He knows I know my body and when I need another specialist, everyone of them are excellent. I moved 8 years ago north of Georgetown but he is still my Dr. O and hopefully till I leave this world!! I trust and depend on him %100. and cannot say enough on how I appreciate all he does for me.