Dr. David Berry Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Berry?

Dr. Berry was wonderful with my 10 year old son. He was very friendly and put my son at ease. His nurse has always been very friendly and helpful.

Worst experience I have ever had

I went to see Dr. Berry due to my urinary retention and had 3 different in office procedures. I was under his care for more than 2 months. His bed side manner is gentle and I liked him at first. But I encountered some issues that i want to address here. I was suffering from the medication he prescribed. I called his office 4 days in a row and left messages. I got a call back after a week saying that the medical assisstant( there is no nurse in his staff) had not had a chance to talk with the doctor. in addition to that, I was informed that i had to wait a month to see the doctor for the problem since he was booked through. I had the same experience with the second medication he prescibed. No retruning call and no opening spot to see the doctor. This is the worst experience i have ever had. If you are looking for a urologist, you had better look elsewhere.

Top Notch

Dr. Berry did 2 surgeries on my father 8 yrs ago, first to repair an earlier surgery by someone else, and then a suprapubital catheter...GREAT results! Recently returned to him as my father returned to Reno to live. Once again, the best of care. Top notch Doctor, PA & and nurse. Highly recommended! It is a busy office!....probably due to their good care & results!

had problems setting appontments said they would call back 2 times did not cancer patient. did not take tests when came in results to late. by about 3 years. would rather deal with things till there is money.

Enemy of Prostate Cancer

I started with Dr. Berry at the age of 71 when my Prostate Cancer (PC) showed up. He expressed an absolute dedication to treating it. No "Watch and Wait" for him. We decided on external beam radiation which kept my PSA <1.0 until I turned 80. Then when the PSA started up again he recommended Cryosurgery which worked well for three mnore years. When my PSA finally rose to 1.0 he suggested intermittent hormone therapy which is ongoing. My point is this doctor REALLY hates PC and gives you confidence that he will be there fighting for your quality of life until the end.

Arrogant