Dr. David Buchalter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Buchalter?

THE BEST ORTHO IN BALTIMORE!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

KIND, THOROUGH EXPLANATIONS. VERY SKILLED SURGEON - I'M A NURSE AND EVERYONE IN THE SURGERY CENTERS AND THE HOSPITALS SAYS HE'S THE VERY BEST IN THE CITY FOR SHOULDER AND KNEE SURGERY.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr Buckholder and his staff are the best very nice and friendly. Have told many friends about him and how wonderful he is.

NUMBER 1

Posted on April 4th, 2017

The best doctor ever, knee replacement surgery went well, he came to my room to check on me after surgery, excellent bedside manner, I travelled 60 miles one way for him to treat me after he perform knee surgery on my mother in law I was so satisfied

Posted on May 18th, 2016

very friendly and hospitable

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Buchalter. Everything went smoothly and he was really a good doctor! Highly recommend him!

Posted on May 13th, 2014

Was very easy to talk to. Actually listened to you. Very through in looking at all possible diagnosis's. Excellent bedside manner. From the first time I meet Dr. Buckhalter I felt at ease. Also you can see that leadership and manner in his staff. He truly puts you first.

Outstanding Physician

Posted on December 11th, 2013

I have no need to recommend any other doctor. Dr. Buchalter went above and beyond in helping me with my ACL repair. At our urgent request, he scheduled my surgery on New Years Eve. This was a second torn ACL and this time, with Dr. Buchalter, the surgery went so well. He spends the time you need to explain your injury and recovery process. The recovery was very smooth and I was back up and working in a construction environment in no time. I have full flexibility and strength. I not only would recommend Dr. Buchalter to others, I brought my son to Dr. Buchalter for his knee concerns. I really can't say enough, I feel lucky to have found him.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Buchalter! I went to him with two knees that were causing severe pain and after trying several other avenues we decided that a total knee replacement was in order. Dr. Buchalter and the staff at OrthoMD and GBMC had me very well prepared for the surgery (even though it was my first). There was an orientation with the nurses, PT's, and others I would be working with post surgery and exercises to do pre-surgery. Everything went GREAT and my new knee is fantastic. Very little scarring and NO PAIN!!! I have my mobility back. I have never had a bad experience at any of the offices where he accepts appointments. There was one time when he was a little late but it was explained to me that he was still in surgery (I was the first appt that day). Staff is always friendly and never had any billing issues. I never felt rushed at any appointments and Dr. Buchalter always went over the details and answered any questions that I had. Great experience and a wonderful doctor!

Posted on June 5th, 2009

He listens well and is an excellent diagnostician. In addition, he presents and discusses all options rather than just jumping into surgery. Only problem is that he never runs on time. I have seen him at least six times in three different offices, and even when I get the first appt. of the day, he is late. I don't know if it's a front office problem or something else. That said, I keep going back because he is great.

Posted on August 17th, 2017