Dr. David P Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David P Campbell?

Mrs.

The staff was friendly when I arrived and greeted me promptly. Dr. Campbell was right on time and took plenty of time explaining my eye problem, which was going to need surgery. The night of my surgery Dr. Campbell called to find out how I was feeling and if I had any questions or concerns. In this day of people being in such a hurry, it is rare to find a physician who takes the time to call his patients. The overall experience with Dr. Campbell and his staff was an A plus and I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Campbell & staff are always courteous, friendly, efficient and with new office Mgr, have implemented much needed staff turnover. Dr. Campbell always takes as much time as needed & always very thorough. He did 2 cataracts for me and 1 for my husband, also some laser work on my husband. Excellent, very happy with all.