Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Clark has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Clark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. David P Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Center Of Lebanon, 701 Leon Ave, Palmyra, PA
Dr. David P Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmyra, PA.