Dr. David P Crawford Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David P Crawford?

Best Surgery Experience Ever!

I have had 5 hernia surgeries by 5 different doctors in 2 states, and 4 different hospitals. Dr Crawford's hernia repair surgery was my last one and number 5. Out of these 5 surgeries my experience with Dr Crawford was by far the best! The surgery and hospital experience (Morristown/Hamblen) was just excellent. Dr Crawfords medical team were excellent and everyone gave me the support I needed before and after surgery. I felt everyone demonstrated competence and did everything possible to make me comfortable and relaxed. I was amazed that surgery could be such a great experience and a very speedy recovery. Dr Crawford updated my wife after surgery very thoroughly and professionally. Both my wife and I like Dr Crawford and his work very much. When my wife looked at the incision she said, "he did a wonderful job, it really looks good". I would highly recommend Dr Crawford for anyone seeking a caring, personable, and exceptional surgeon. I will be returning to Dr Crawford for any future surgery needs.

Do not let this guy operate on you!

I had a simple out-patient surgery. But this guy did not finish the job and I will have to have it redone. When he came into the room, I thought I was in trouble. The man is arrogant and has a terrible bed-side manner. Obviously, he is incompetent if he van't even get a simple surgery done correctly.

easy to talk to and understand

He cares and has a sense of humor. He makes sure you understand. We had no surprises about either of the 2 surgeries he has done. Dr crawford is my first choice