Dr. David Gannon Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gannon Jr?

Posted on November 8th, 2017

D. Gannon, is a highly skilled pain physician and is extremely knowledgeable at reading MRI's, CT's and any other radiology images, to determine your best treatment option(s).

Speechless

Posted on August 4th, 2016

I don't know what to say but I will update this later. Just an FYI: I was taught if you don't have a good word to say about someone-don't say anything. So I wont say anything. Next subject: what exactly are patient's rights? Patients do have some rights, no? For example: If i choose not to medicate one day out of 31 or even 2 days , that does not mean i am "ok." It simply means I am exercising my patient rights. This is what I call a "drug holiday" among other things, this is what I practice to avoid "addiction" and it has worked for over 20-25 years. If everyone knew how to master this technique, and change times around, addiction would be a lot less than what it is now. Maybe this is why there is so much addiction? Nobody has the chops to stand up... but I do. I am a self advocate and say it like it is. And, it is - what it is. I am just expressing my opinion and not implicating anyone or anything other than my opinion.

In Pain

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Referred to Dr Gannon's by BID here in Plymouth. Receptionist put me on hold for 11.5 minutes. then I explained condition sciatica attack needing a cordisone shot in the right glut. Basic relief. Said new patients would fee $180 first visit, $80 for followup. Injection $1000.00 yikes. Now the receptionist put me on hold several times and was obviously talking with a manager or the dr. But come on do you smell the odor of rip off. BTW had the pain and relief shot once before about 3 years ago. $200.all in.

Wonderful experience

Posted on April 16th, 2016

My husband had lung surgery and was in incredible nerve pain after the surgery he could not even stand clothing touching his side. I called Dr Gannon on a Monday he was evaluated Wednesday and had the nerve block on Friday. With great relief. Hands down the most incredible an compassionate Dr. Great Dr trust him completely.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

A doctor who actually takes time to inform the patient about the procedure he is about to perform. This was my first visit with Dr. Sakai and I was very impressed. A fine gentleman and very informative. A+ staff also. Very happy. Now hoping the injection relieves some of this pain.

Amazing doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Absolutely amazing doctor extremely compassionate saved my life extremely intelligent does everything he can in his power to help patients he deserves every award in the book

Posted on September 9th, 2015

This guy is an incredibly excellent doctor. 5 stars surpasses any expectations. Deserves a medal or trophy for the compassion he exhibits very thorough intelligent easy to talk to & very funny def recommend

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Dr Gannon treated me with numerous cortisone shots that did not work. I told him how i was driving to my appointment with him and lost all feeling in my right leg and he never advised me not to drive. I almost struck a police officer doing a detail that day because I couldn't stop my car. Dr. Gannon only cares about abusing your insurance company.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

he saved my life, what more can I say

Posted on June 16th, 2015

This MD saved me.

I have recomended him to my son today.And he is the best pain Doctor and I have been very lucky to have him treat me for my pain in years.

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Very good and to the point.