Dr. David P Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David P Hall?

Wonderful Experience

From the time my appointment was made until testing was completed I knew I was in a first class facility with a world class cardiologist. The staff was very friendly and willing to help in whatever way possible. I was needing cardiac clearance and needed the Nuclear Stress Test and the Echocardiogram. During my testing the the technicians were very friendly and kept me comfortable. I was able to see Dr. Hall for my new patient consult, all testing and results the month before my surgery with no problem. The office staff calls the day before every appointment to remind me and to make sure I am prepared for any testing. I recommend Dr. Hall to ANY person with any kind of heart trouble or any concerns.

mostly a consultant that runs all the tests that have already been given by hospital.stretches visits a number of times for co- pay it seems. a phone person that sets up appointments at st thomas hosp .