Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P May has the following 1 specialty
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 18
He does not listen to patients. Instead he argues with them and insist that all patients feel the same pain. He told me i could down with an open wound near my tailbone. He explained to me the surgery he was going to be doing in the appointment, but instead did the surgery a different way then how he had explained it. I would not reccomend this Doctor.
Dr. May quickly and accurately diagnosed my condition, that being an inguinal hernia. I thought the hernia was only on the right side, but Dr. May suspected there was also a problem deveoping on the left side after he examined me. I was able to schedule the sugery at my convenience and Dr. May was able to perform the operation using the laparoscopic procedure, repairing both the right and left side. Due to his extreme expertise, I didn't even know I had surgery the day after except for the 3 small bandages on my abdomen. He is truly a skilled surgeon
He was very professional. My surgery was done as expected without delay and Dr. May diagnosed the problem fairly quickly. The only problem was that after my same day surgery he did not stop to my hospital bed and tell me what happened. I felt very lost and confused because the nurses or anyone else did'nt know for sure what was wrong. I had to look it up online to find out. But after my follow up visit, he sincerely apologized and explained to me in further detail my diagnosis.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Temple University Health System
Dr. David P May accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShore Physicians Group, 2605 Shore Rd, Northfield, NJ
Dr. David P May is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Northfield, NJ.