Dr. David P Mckinley Sr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David P Mckinley Sr?

Poor skills and bad post surgery care

In 2009 I had a colostomy reversal preformed by this doctor. I always felt like something wasn't right . I now have a "Diastases of the ventral abdominal wall musculature measuring up to 16.5 cm (series 2, image 57) and eventration of the abdominal wall fascia containing mesenteric fat and small and large bowel loops. " according to ct scans at Emory. Basically my abdomen muscles are separate 3-4 inches and there is a 6 inch breech (hernia) where my intestines on the outside of my tummy. I look pregnant and will have to have another surgery to fix. I attribute it mostly to poor surgery and terrible follow up and post surgery care by David McKinley.

Dr. David P Mckinley Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheffield, AL.