4.9

Have you seen Dr. David P Parsons?

A miracle worker!!

In 2006-2007 Dr Parsons performed several surgeries on me to remove my diseased colon and create a j-pouch. His work is really nothing short of a miracle. Over the last 10 years I honestly have not even remembered I don't have a colon...I lift extremely heavy weights to the point of blowing blood vessels..yet have never had one j-pouch related problem. Whatever he did is amazing and seems bullet-proof. I eat whatever I want and have a totally normal life thanks to him. My only complication was some adhesions and obstructions early on along with in incisional hernia early on...however Dr. Parsons opened me up, patched my hernia and put some slippery stuff down to prevent further adhesions. The result has been 10 years of eating mushrooms lettuce...everything with not one obstruction . Also 10 years of extremely heavy powerlifting and a state record 750 pound deadlift with not one hernia or j-pouch problem. He's a real miracle worker and I feel I really owe my fantastic quality of life to his incredible skill at creating a bullet-proof problem free j-pouch!!

In addition to being an outstanding doctor, he has a marvelous sense of humor and a quick wit.

Excellent Physician & Surgeon

Dr. Parsons listens to his patients & has an excellent bedside manner. I had very little pain during a recent bowel resection + tumor removal. I highly recommend him.

Best Dr I've ever had

Completely trustworthy

Dr. David P Parsons is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.

Dr. David P Parsons Is this you?