Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Reed has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. David P Reed has the following 20 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Crohn's Disease
- Colonic Polyps
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Genital Warts
Showing 5 of 34
I have not seen Dr Reed since 2012 because I lost my insurance, but I have to say he is the most caring and exucated Dr I have had the pleasure of meeting, he spent months truly concerned about my disorder and went above and beyond to make me comfortable and understand my condition, he also performed several surgerys on me that went perfect, I highly recommend him he's a very kind soul and I'll never find another Dr like him.
Dr Reed has been fantastic from diagnosis to surgery, to follow ups with my son's treatment of a polynomial cyst. He is always prompt, very caring, and always goes the extra mile to make sure we know my son's health and comfort is his top priority. Thank you so much, Dr Reed!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Reed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. David P Reed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColorectal Specialists Llc, 5580 Hilliard Rome Office Park, Hilliard, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David P Reed in this video.
Dr. David P Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilliard, OH.