Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David P Russo
Dr. David P Russo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hood River, OR, with another office in The Dalles, OR. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Russo is affiliated with Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital. Dr. Russo has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David P Russo has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Very thorough and understanding man. I've struggled with chronic pain and SIJ issues for years after a MVA. Dr. Russo reviewed all my records and took the time to understand my history. After 2 injections I"m much better. His whole office and staff are very friendly and honest people. I wish that I didn't need pain management, but I don't mind coming here.
Dr. Russo and the whole crew at his office are very nice and professional. He went the extra mile to figure out what was wrong with me when everyone else just wanted to throw pills at me. He did a very thorough review of my records and examination. I like the way he takes time to explain all of your options and not just rail road you into something that you don't want to do.
I was referred to Dr. Russo after my primary said that there was nothing to do for my back and upper neck pain. Dr.Russo helped diagnose my problem and performed muscle injections that were extremely helpful. I am now able to look over my shoulder and turn my head which I couldnt do before!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2012, 2011, 2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2010, 2009, 2012, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Russo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. David P Russo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David P Russo in this video.
Dr. David P Russo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hood River, OR.